Fashion Photography is one of the most glamorous and lucrative career options in the world of photography. The creative side of the photographer gives them immense opportunity to produce imaginative and eye-catching images that advertise clothes, accessories and lifestyle.
Fashion photographs are commissioned for a variety of publications including catalogues, websites and fashion magazines, hence giving enough space for innovation and originality.
The above mentioned workshop is a two day program. The topics that would be covered are as follows:
2. Basic of Photography
3. Exposures (Shutter Speed, Focusing Speed, Apertures, Techniques, White Balance)
4. Setting up a Studio
· Introduction to Studio & Lights
· Lighting and Modifier Equipments
· Different types of lighting
· How to quote a client
1. Practical experience of shooting with an agency based international model & a professional team.
2. High Fashion shooting on your own ( 1:1 shoot experience)
3. Re-touching and editing of your pictures.
4. Build your portfolio
Tarun Vachhar is a Mumbai based Fashion and Advertising photographer with experience of more than 5 years.
You can view his work profile on www.tarunvachhar.com
Date: 28th & 29th January, 2017 (10:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.). Students are requested to come fifteen minutes in advance.
Venue Details: A211, Virwani Industrial Estate, Opposite Oberoi Mall, Goregaon East, Mumbai.
Registration: Please contact the following people
1. Nishant Agarwal : 9930909733
2. Anuja Agarwal : 9167878870